Wednesday 29 June 2016

Guys and Sex

"Well every guy who's attracted to you will want to get into your pants. But a lot of us don't focus SOLELY on that," a friend once told me. In fact, he said this to me last night when we were talking on Skype.

My friend's statement actually reminds me of a saying which I came across on my Facebook homepage not long ago and this is how it sounds like "When you like a flower, you just pluck it; but when you love a flower, you water it daily." And it is true. Very true which again I think is related to another saying that goes  like this - Men fall in love through sexwomen fall in sex through love

But what if a man has failed to love a woman through sex and the woman, on the other hand, kept doing it just so she could receive love and attention from him? The man knew this but he allowed it to happen because man is capable of separating love from sex. All they want is - SEX! and YES you heard me. 

So, ladies, beware ... I'm serious and I hope by keeping this in mind will save you from future heartaches and disappointments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment