Tuesday 28 June 2016

My Crappy Mind

Watermelon juice.

That was the first word that popped into my mind. Like what the hell was I thinking? Of all the things why was I thinking of watermelon juice? Well, the answer is simple. I was drinking a glass of watermelon juice. Lame. Totally lame.


What were you expecting? 
Perhaps there are some kinds of emotions beings living inside my brain like the Disney Pixar cartoon 'Inside Out' and like Riley (the main character), my emotions are pretty messed up at the moment - or so I would think.

I am not even sure what am I talking about here. All I know that this blog serves as medium for me to express my complicated thoughts and feelings to the world in words; which is not working because I presumed most of you would be like 'What the hell am I doing here? What is this crap? What kind of shitty stuff I'm reading on here? In fact, what is all this? What is the purpose of this nonsense?'. 

Yeah, I'd guess so. It's alright. Like I said, this blog is just something which I created a few minutes ago for me to write anything I want. If my former boss was to see this, she would be like '...and she called herself a writer, blah!' because you see, she is just a f*****g a*****e. (That was a relief - to say that).

Anyways, yeah where was I again? Oh watermelon juice. Right. I'm so not into the whole watermelon juice anymore. I'm into the whole food thingy now. It's 6:25pm now and I'm starving. This is the consequences of being jobless. I hate being jobless because that means I have to save all my cash and no shopping for me. S**t! Oh well. I think I best leave now or else I might end up talking crappy stuff here and bore all of you readers with my utmost complicated thoughts. Geez ... 

Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment